- Asking Price: $0
- Maintenance: $1356
- Financing Allowed: 90% permitted
- Tax Deduction: Monthly R.E. Tax: 612.60
- 1549sf Doorman Loft like Condo
- Ultra Low CC/Tax includes Capital Assessment
- Room Count: 5.5
- Bedrooms: 2 to 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Condition: Very Good
- Massive Triple Wide @ 35x21 Living room
- Views: Wonderful Angled Central Park Park Views
- Exposures: North over building trees, gardens, to Park
- Open Kitchen
- Incredible Closets including 4 Walk Ins
- Easy 3 BR with Double Living Room
- Pets Welcome
- Investor Friendly!
Dramatic double apartment! This huge, loft-like space sits atop the trees of Central Park Towers with unobstructed views to Central Park, complete with a balcony to sip coffee and watch the sun rise over the park. Incredible 35x21 triple living room, separate bedrooms, two full baths, and renovated open kitchen make this an entertainer's paradise. Gorgeous birds-eye maple floors throughout. Expanded master bedroom suite includes double closet, two walk ins, and en suite bath. Currently set up as a two bedroom, but easily redesigned into three full bedrooms with a jumbo Eat-in-Kitchen!
Building Notes: Park West Village's finest building! The Vaux is mere steps to Central Park, the Subway, and the new Whole Foods shopping center. Built in 1961, with 413 units on 19 floors, The Vaux features fulltime concierge, onsite exercise room, laundry, and storage, while outside you can stroll the Park West Village gardens and private playgrounds en route to Central Park. Wonderful location, spacious apartments, terrific amenities, and perhaps the lowest monthly carrying costs in the city make this a favorite building for savvy West Siders.